Digital Security Offerings for Real Estate
After a successful inaugural event on Blockchain for Real Estate Investment, we received a lot of questions and interest on Digital Security Offerings (DSO). To address those and take the discussion further, Blockchain Centre Singapore and InvestaCrowd proudly invite you to learn from industry leaders who have experience in issuing DSOs backed by private equity real estate
What you will learn:
1. How investors benefit from investing in digital securities backed by private equity real estate
2. Why real estate companies are raising money through digital securities offerings
3. Pending legal issues surrounding DSOs and the way forward
Moderator & Speakers
– Alice Chen, co-Founder and Legal Counsel, InvestaCrowd
Alice is an ex-corporate real estate lawyer turned entrepreneur and co-founder / COO of InvestaCrowd, a proptech company headquartered in Singapore with a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Alice spent more than 10 years practicing corporate and real estate law across multiple jurisdictions (Los Angeles, Shanghai and Tokyo) with major international firms, including Skadden Arps and DLA Piper.
– Thomas Zaccagnino, Founder and CEO, Muirfield (USA private equity real estate)
Thomas is Founder of Muirfield Investment Partners, an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm headquartered in Boston, MA. MuirField is a forward thinking real estate investment group leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.
– Julian Kwan, co-Founder and CEO, InvestaCrowd (Asia’s leading digital securities investment platform)
Julian, co-Founder and CEO of InvestaCrowd, has spent his life starting businesses in new markets and new industries ranging from social media to real estate, as well as proptech and blockchain. Now focused on building platforms that adapt to the digital world and the redesigning of how we as humans perceive, create and exchange value.
– Takatoshi Shibayama, Founder, Blockchain Centre Singapore (Global, non-profit blockchain knowledge hub)
Takatoshi has been a corporate restructuring specialist for 17 years, having analyzed and invested in complicated special situation events of companies. He started his career in investment banking, and later joined a US hedge fund Davidson Kempner Capital Management. He co-founded 3D Investment Partners in Singapore, and more recently, founded Blockchain Centre Singapore, the global non-profit blockchain knowledge hub.
6.30pm – Registration opens
7.00pm – Keynote on Legal Challenges of Tokenised Securities
7.20pm – Panel discussion and Q&A
8.00pm – Networking, drinks and snacks
Note: In order to comply with MAS securities regulations, by registering for this event you agree to be registered on the InvestaCrowd platform.
LIMITED SEATING, MANDATORY REGISTRATION BEFORE ENTERING